Annual subscription 2021
07 . 01 . 2021
Demand notes for annual subscription will be sent in January 2021. Fellows are strongly advised to settle the payment so soon as possible.
- Fellows are required to make payment of annual subscription on or before 30 June 2021. A surcharge of $1,000 or pro-rated rate where applicable will be levied for overdue payment.
- All payments must be received before 30 September 2021.
According to Bylaw 6.4:
If a member's fee or any other moneys due by a member to the Academy is not received by the Academy within 9 months after such payment falls due, despite two written reminders by the Academy to pay, the member shall automatically forfeit his membership.
- The due annual subscription will be debited automatically from the designated bank or credit card account.
- For Fellows aged over 70 or have reached the age of 70 before 31 December 2020, annual subscription will be waived.
- Fellows residing outside Hong Kong or have retired from all remunerative practice/job/business (with aged below 65) must submit formal written requests for reduced rates before 31 December 2020. For Fellows who are aged over 65 as of 31 December 2021, reduced rates will be granted automatically, and do not need to submit application. For details, please visit Fellowship and Subscription.
Credit card online payment service
Online payment service makes your settlement of annual subscription easier and more flexible. Fellows can log-on to iCMECPD website, choose "Fellows’ Area" > "Annual Subscription" and follow the instructions to make the payment. Click here for the Quick User Guide.
Fellows, who have paid annual subscription, can view and print the e-receipt by logging into iCMECPD website (“User's Corner” > “Receipt for Annual Subscription”). To help save the environment, Fellows may register for e-receipt instead of receiving a hard copy by post upon receipt of the demand notes.